Monday, November 24, 2008

!!elbbog

I'm really looking forward to Thanksgiving. Last Thanksgiving was spent in Disney World, where I ate a calzone. I didn't like that calzone very much. The good thing about last Thanksgiving was that I spent it with Shauna. This time we'll be apart : / At least we're meeting up on Saturday.

On Saturday I get to see Maria Schneider again with Shauna and April and Richie. That should be absolutely fabulous.

Things are really busy but are starting to not be as busy. After work tonight, I'm pretty much done.

iTunes fucked up a purchase of mine. I bought the CSO RESOUND recording of them playing Mahler 3, but it only gave me movements II - V.. I need movements I and VI. YARGH. I emailed them so hopefully they can do something about it, that shit was $15.

Tomorrow is going to be nice : )

No comments: